h2o driverless ai is an artificial intelligence (ai) platform for automatic machine learning. driverless ai automates some of the most difficult data science and machine learning workflows such as feature engineering, model validation, model tuning, model selection, and model deployment. it aims to achieve highest predictive accuracy, comparable to expert data scientists, but in much shorter time thanks to end-to-end automation. driverless ai also offers automatic visualizations and machine learning interpretability (mli). especially in regulated industries, model transparency and explanation are just as important as predictive performance. modeling pipelines (feature engineering and models) are exported (in full fidelity, without approximations) both as python modules and as java standalone scoring artifacts.
宁夏微乐滑水麻将下载driverless ai runs on commodity hardware. it was also specifically designed to take advantage of graphical processing units (gpus), including multi-gpu workstations and servers such as and the for order-of-magnitude faster training.
this document describes how to install and use driverless ai. for more information about driverless ai, see .
for a third-party review, see .
宁夏微乐滑水麻将下载if you have questions about using driverless ai, post them on stack overflow using the driverless-ai tag at .
You can also post questions on the in the #driverlessai channel. If you have not signed up for the sunuq.icu Community Slack workspace, you can do so here: .
- Why Driverless AI?
- Key Features
- Flexibility of Data and Deployment
- NVIDIA GPU Acceleration
- Automatic Data Visualization (Autovis)
- Automatic Feature Engineering
- Automatic Model Documentation
- Time Series Forecasting
- NLP with TensorFlow
- Automatic Scoring Pipelines
- Machine Learning Interpretability (MLI)
- Automatic Reason Codes
- Bring Your Own Recipe (BYOR) Support
- Supported Algorithms
- Driverless AI Workflow
- Before You Begin Installing or Upgrading
- Installing and Upgrading Driverless AI
- Using the config.toml File
- Environment Variables and Configuration Options
- Enabling Data Connectors
- Configuring Authentication
- Enabling Notifications
- Export Artifacts
- Launching Driverless AI
- The Datasets Page
- Diagnosing a Model
- Project Workspace
- Scoring Pipelines Overview
- Visualizing the Scoring Pipeline
- Which Pipeline Should I Use?
- Driverless AI Standalone Python Scoring Pipeline
- Driverless AI MLI Standalone Python Scoring Package
- MOJO Scoring Pipelines
- What’s Happening in Driverless AI?
- Data Sampling
- Driverless AI Transformations
- Internal Validation Technique
- Missing and Unseen Levels Handling
- Imputation in Driverless AI
- Time Series in Driverless AI
- NLP in Driverless AI
- The Python Client
- Installing the Python Client
- Driverless AI: Credit Card Demo
- Driverless AI - Training Time Series Model
- Driverless AI - Time Series Recipes with Rolling Window
- Time Series Analysis on a Driverless AI Model Scoring Pipeline
- Driverless AI NLP Demo - Airline Sentiment Dataset
- Driverless AI Autoviz Python Client Example
- The R Client
- Tips ‘n Tricks